Keson 12ft, Standard Series Pocket Tape, Inches
- Keson's most popular model
- Chrome-coated, rubber-grip compact housing comes in the most lengths and units.
- The textured rubber grips provide a sure hold even in a gloved hand.
- The easy slide out and swift return action on these tapes make them consistent performers on the jobsite.
- The nylon-coated blades provide extended blade life.
- The true-zero, 3-riveted hook offers superior strength.
- The positive blade lock and reverse button are standard.
- All have a handy belt-clip.
- 18 series Tapes are printed with 16inch center and 19.3inch rafter markings and Continuous inches
- Lengths Available: 12ft,
- Graduations Available: Inches/ft
- Rubber grip prevents slips and protects the tape if it does happen to fall.
- Nylon-coated, no-glare yellow blade.
- Chrome-plated tape armor adds strength.
- Belt clip.
- Positive lock and reverse - the most common and practical lock mechanism.
- "Bumper" blade return cushions the impact of the hook upon return.
- Blade width; 12ft tapes have a blade width of 5/8 inch.
- PG1812 - 12ft - Inches/ft - Blade: A1
WARNING - This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.