AccuSharp SharpNEasy 2-Step Ceramic Knife Sharpener
- The SharpNEasy 2-Step Knife Sharpener is the compact solution for sharpening and honing your blades.
- Whether you’re working in the woods, on the boat, or in the workshop, this is the tool you need to keep your blades in peak cutting form.
- The SharpNEasy® 2-Step Knife Sharpener is an innovative tool that everyone can use.
- The ceramic rods, dark for coarse and white for fine, are exactly what you need to care for and maintain your blades.
- The two stages allow for the proper angle every time by having two stationary ceramic rods molded into the base.
- The 2-Step Sharpener also has over molded grips.
- The over molding process allows the user to have a comfortable and secure grip while sharpening.
- The unit has a lanyard hole which allows for easy attachment to cord or string.
- Crossed ceramic COARSE rods provide quick edge settings
- Crossed ceramic FINE rods put the final polish on the blade for EXTREMELY sharp blades
- Rest Sharpener on a sturdy flat surface.
- Insert knife into coarse slot at a 90° angle to the sharpener.
- Gently with light pressure pull the knife blade straight back. (heavy pressure may cause one to lose control of knife and cause injury.)
- Repeat this action until blade is sharp.
- Use the ceramic FINE slot to put the final polish on the blade for an extremely sharp blade.
WARNING - This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.