FCP 6' Tubular shock absorbing web lanyard, #Z74 locking snap hooks*
- FrenchCreek Shock absorbing web lanyards manufactured of high strength tubular webbing and a shock absorbing core.
- A shock absorbing 'pack' is not necessary with these lanyards.
- Limits fall arrest forces to 900lbs, when tested to OSHA and ANSI standards.
- Please inquire about snap hook combinations that may not be listed or pictured, or for lengths other than the standard 6'
- Warning Flag System: FrenchCreek tubular shock absorbing lanyards have a unique tear-away warning flag to indicate when the lanyard has been impacted.
- If the flag is torn away, remove the lanyard from service.
- *Quick Ship Item
- 6' tubular shock absorbing web lanyard
- 1-3/16th" tubular synthetic webbing
- #Z74 Locking Snapshooks on each end.
- #Z74 Snaphook:
Steel, 3/4" gate, locking snap, 3600lb
- Warning Flag System
Why choose French Creek Production Lanyards?
- Most FrenchCreek Production shock absorbing lanyards are six feet in length as a standard.
- This makes a great measuring stick for workers, limiting free-fall distances to regulations of six feet or less (6' free-fall rule).
- Most lanyards can be modified for varying lengths and applications, if needed.
- FCP shock absorbing lanyards are made with pride in the U.S.A., and are comprised of nothing but the toughest materials.
- With tensile strengths from 5,500 to 10,000 lbs, they are rated far beyond OSHA and ANSI requirements!
- Many different styles, options, and lengths are available, offering literally thousands of combinations to choose from.
- Choose the lanyard combination that is right for you and the needs of your job!
- FCP designs, tests, and manufactures every product as if it has to save a life, because it does!
- FCP's commitment to quality has led to practical solutions that puts your safety first.
- FrenchCreek products meet or exceed all applicable fall-protection standards in the U.S.A., including OSHA Subpart M, ANSI A10.14-1991, and ANSI Z359.1-1992.
- Because your life is on the line!
- Please use the Contact us page or call 877-844-3101 for customizing or options not displayed.
WARNING - This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.