Rebar Caps 5/8-inch Rebar and 1-inch Pipe
- Rebar Survey Markers are designed to provide permanent identification for your surveys.
- Rebar Caps are made of high quality polyethylene and will stand up to temperatures ranging from -40 to 150+F.
- The markers stand up to environmental factors such as weather, acids, salts, minerals, smog, and other chemicals.
- Easy to install and ready to personalize with your PLS, PE, RLS, company name or other information you request at no additional charge.
- Available in 4 sizes to fit over rebar or into metal pipe
- Available with Standard stamping (no ink) or optional Black stamping
Model 5000 Details:
- These Hi-Viz plastic pipe, rebar caps, and plugs can be indented stamped with either black ink or no ink (standard Stamping.)*
- Fits into 1" Pipe or over 5/8" Rebar
- They are available in Hi-Viz Orange, Red, Yellow, Pink, or Blue
- 5/8" Rebar Cap allows for a maximum of 13 characters per line on two lines.
- *Please call 877-844-3101 or use the Contact us page for customization details.
- *When ordering online, please email us the PDF Customized Rebar Cap Form to Sales@baselineequipment.com
- Rebar Caps usually ship 3-days after the order is received
WARNING - This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.