HexArmor Helix 1095 Glove, IR-X Impact, Sandy Nitrile Grip
- Helix® series gloves offer a wide variety of grip options to provide users with the appropriate grip for the task at hand.
- HexArmor® has you covered for any working condition.
- They're constantly researching and testing new formulas and application methods to maximize grip and function, helping workers redefine safety at their worksite
- Knit: High-performance 15-gauge nylon blend shell
- Coating: Flexible sandy nitrile palm coating provides superior grip and abrasion resistance
- Knit wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- Back-of-hand IR-X® Exoskeleton™ with high-flex design
- Seamless construction for enhanced comfort and breathability
- Sandy Nitrile Grip: Abrasion resistant. More elastic and form fitting compared to other nitrile coatings.
- 15G Nylon/Elastane: The silky thermoplastic polymers of nylon are wound together with elastane, a synthetic yarn known for its exceptional elasticity.
- Together, these yarns give gloves flexibility and movement while providing a high level of abrasion resistance.
- CE Cut Score: Pending
- ANSI/ISEA Cut: A1
- Gram Score: 255
- Launderable for extended life
- Sizes Available: XXS, XS, Small, Medium, Large, XL, 2XL, 3XL
- Helix Glove Care
- Sizing Chart PDF
WARNING - This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.