Class A 25 Person 2015 "Easy Care" ANSI First Aid Kit Plastic
- Class A Plastic First Aid Kit with essential first aid items per ANSI 2015 specifications.
- Contents are organized via the Easy Access Pocket System which is the patented system that makes your First Aid Kits much faster and easier to use.
- Easy access is vital in an emergency when you don't have the time to go through everything in your kit.
- In case of an accident or emergency requiring first aid, you simply open your kit, fold out the clearly labeled pockets and at a glance you choose and open the one you need in the emergency at hand.
- Components are arranged in a patented Easy Access Pocket System
- Makes your First Aid Kit much faster and easier to use.
- One side of the Pockets are clear
- For a quick visual of contents, saving time when treating an injury
- One side of the Pockets are labeled by injury type
- Giving clear and precise treatment directions in the time of need.
- Refills available
- Item# 9999-2150
- Class A First Aid Kit
- Plastic Case - Waterproof
- Packaged Size 7.25 x 10.5 x 3.5 in.
- Packaged Weight 1.5
1: Major Injury:
- 1 - Triangular Bandage, 42 x 42 x 59
- 2 - Medical exam gloves (pair)
- 2 - Trauma pad, 5 x 9
- 1 - Adhesive tape, 1/2 x 5 yds.
- 4 - Sterile pad, 3 x 3
- 2 - Sterile pad, 2 x 2
- 2 - Sterile eye pad
- 1 - Roller gauze, 2 x 4.1 yds.
2: Minor Cuts & Scrapes
- 16 - Adhesive bandage 1" x 3"
- 2 - Knuckle bandage
- 2 - Fingertip bandage
- 1 - Elbow Knee bandage
- 1 - Butterfly wound closure
3: Instruments & Instructions
- 1 - First aid guide
- 1 - Tweezers
- 1 - Scissors
- 1 - Cold pack
- 1 - CPR breathing barrier
4: Medications & Antiseptics
- 1 - Burn dressing (gel soaked), 4 x 4
- 10 - Antiseptic treatment application
- 10 - Antibiotic treatment application
- 10 - Burn treatment application, 0.9g
- 2 - Eye/Skin wash, 1/2 oz
- 6 - Hand sanitizer application, 0.9g
WARNING - This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.