HexArmor Rig Lizard Arctic® 2033, Cut 4 Palm, IR-X® Impact
- The Rig Lizard® Series is purpose-built to provide maximum
grip in tough situations, with five grip options for water,
oils, muds, and lubricants.
- Each glove is also equipped with
our highly flexible IR-X® Impact Exoskeleton™, keeping hands
protected from smash and pinch injuries.
- This combination of
multiple technologies and features makes the Rig Lizard® the
ideal solution for common oil, gas, and mining hazards.
with options for cold and warm weather protection, your hands
can stay safe and comfortable in any environment.
- The Glove is Discontinued, Limited Supply available, Quantity available is marked.
- C100 Thinsulate™ interior liner keeps hands warm
- Waterproof H2X® barrier (interior liner) meets ASTM F1670/F1671 for bloodborne pathogen resistance and fluid-borne viral resistance
- Genuine goatskin leather palm with unique stitching pattern and cut level 4 SuperFabric® brand material (interior layer) provide industry-leading cut and abrasion resistance
- IR-X® Impact Exoskeleton™ with new and improved high-flex design protects against forceful blows to the back-of-hand
- Additional IR-X® guard between thumb and index finger secures common pinch and catch points
- Reinforced seams extend glove life
- SlipFit® cuff with Velcro® closure
- Pull tab and name tag on palm side of cuff
- Hi-vis color scheme increases visual awareness
- CE Cut Score: 4543
- ANSI/ISEA Cut: Level 4 / A6
- Gram Score: 3806
- Sizes Available:
Small, Medium, Large, XL, 2XL, 3XL
- Glove Care
- Sizing Chart PDF
WARNING - This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.