Spectra Precision Laser Level LL300S & Complete Package
Medium-range, highly accurate leveling solution
- The Spectra Precision® Laser LL300S features a rugged design with with a
metal sunshade that provides superior drop and weather protection
- The rugged LL300S laser can withstand drops of up to three feet
(one meter) onto concrete and tripod tipovers up to five feet (1.5
- This strength, combined with full weatherproofing and
dustproofing, reduces downtime and lowers repair costs over the life of
- The LL300S is easy to use: turn it on, it levels, it spins.
- The LL300S laser's self-leveling capability and optional RC402N radio
remote control result in outstanding accuracy and ease of use.
- Since the
LL300S laser levels itself when turned on, setup is easy with fewer
controls to deal with.
- The arrow buttons at the laser offer easy grade
matching with a controlled slope setup using the HI-alert function.
optional RC402N radio remote control makes slope matching to a single
Features & Benefits:
- Increases productivity with fast setups, fewer mechanical parts, and automatic self-leveling
- Maintains performance even in rainy, dusty and other harsh job site and weather conditions
- Durable design reduces downtime due to drops and tripod tipovers
- Minimizes power costs, increases reliability with choice of rechargeable or alkaline batteries
- Increases flexibility with optional long range Radio remote control
- Comes with a HL760 receiver
- Kits available with system case which contain laser, receiver, tripod and grade rod
- Checking/setting elevations, concrete forms, footings, and foundations for small- and medium-sized jobs
- Basic slope work such as driveways and ramps
- Excavations, digging footings and septic tanks
5 -Year “No Cost” Warranty Policy
- The LL300S has a "5-Year – No Cost”- warranty that covers defects due to material and workmanship.
- Spectra Precision Laser products with a “5-Year- No Cost” warranty that have failed will be repaired AT NO CHARGE for five years from the date of purchase.
LL300S Laser Package Options Include:
- LL300S Laser Level Transmitter
- Small Hard Case or System Case
- HL760 Laserometer
- C70 Rod Clamp with bubble vial
- 4x D Alkaline Batteries
- No Rod, or GR152 Inch Rod
- No Tripod, or Q104025 Tripod
LL300S Laser Package Option Details:
- Item# LL300S-7: LL300S Laser, HL760 Laserometer*, 4D Alkaline, Small Hard Case, No Rod, No Tripod
- Item# LL300S-27: LL300S Laser, HL760 Laserometer*, 4D Alkaline, System Case, GR152 Inches Rod, Q104025 Tripod
*HL760 Laser Receiver Details:
- The HL760 features a digital readout of elevation that
provides a numeric display of ± 5 cm (± 2 inches).
- The readout is
displayed on the large front and rear LCD’s and shows exactly how far
the elevation is from on-grade for fast and easy cut/fill readings.
- Accurate measurements can be made without moving the rod clamp, saving
time and increasing productivity.
- Selectable units of measure can be
displayed meeting your application - mm, cm, ft, in or fractional
- A 12.7 cm (5 inch) reception height,
more than double the industry standard, allows quick acquisition of the
- An anti-strobe sensor prevents false readings from site
- Radio communication allows working
with another HL760U or HL760 for long range remote display and
- A new function termed “Fingerprinting” links the
receiver with a particular laser.
- Once the receiver is paired with the
laser transmitter, the receiver has the ability to filter out other
lasers that strike the receiver and only accept the laser that it is
- The HL760U also provides grade matching and PlaneLok
capabilities with the 400 series lasers.
- The Digital Readout Receiver is designed to survive the tough
construction site conditions; it is totally waterproof and can withstand
a drop of 3 meters (10 feet) onto concrete.
- The HL760 offers a 3-year
“No Excuses” warranty.
*HL760 Laser Receiver Features & Benefits:
- Fingerprint function filters out other lasers that strike the receiver and only accept the laser that it is paired with
- No need to go “on-grade” to measure: saves considerable time
- Reduces rework by allowing remote monitoring
- Increases reliability, accuracy and durability
LL300S Laser Specifications
- Laser Source: 650 nm, Class 2, <3,4mW
- Laser Accuracy: ±1/16 in at 100 ft (±1.5 mm at 30 m)
- Operating Range: 2,600 ft (800 m) diameter
- Operating Range (RC402N): 330 ft (100 m)
- Self-leveling Range: ±5 degrees
- Compensation Method: Electronic self-leveling
- Drop Height on Concrete Performance: 3 ft (1 m)
- Single Axis Manual Slope Mode: Yes (w/self-leveling mode
on the second axis)
- Out-of-level Warning: Rotor stops, red out-of-level HI/MAN-LED flashes
- Power Source: 4 x D-cell alkaline batteries
- Battery Life: Rechargeable - 47 hours, Alkaline - 60 hours
- Battery Status LED: Flashing red LED
- Rotation Speed: 600 RPM
- Tripod Mount (Horizontal and Vertical): 5/8” x 11
- Operating Temperature: -4 °F to 122 °F (-20 °C to 50 °C)
- Storage Temperature: -4 °F to 158 °F (-20 °C to 70 °C)
- Water and Dust Protection: Yes, IP66
- Size: 10.7L × 7.7W × 7.9H in (27.2L × 19.7W × 20.1H cm)
- Weight: 5.9 lbs (2,7 kg)
- Warranty: 5 Years
- User Guide
WARNING - This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.