SECO Magnetic Topo Shoe, Tilting
- Strong magnet keeps the Pole in place while allowing precise location
- Compatible with all SECO Poles
- Standard topo shoe length, 3.375-inch (85.7-mm)
- 2-inch (50.8-mm) diameter chrome-plated steel housing with grade-8 ceramic magnet ring
- Magnet has 40 pounds of pull force on 3/8-inch (9.5-mm) clean steel plate
- Body is constructed of black anodized machined 6061 aluminum
- Works with any ferrous metal surfaces, helps keep the pole from slipping.
- Ideal for pipeline survey work and Dimension control applications
- Tilting pivot allows measurement
on sloped or flat pipe surfaces
- Machined brass pole connecter
with female 5/8 x 11 threads
- Weighs 0.55 lb (0.25 kg)
WARNING - This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.