Elvex Premium Molded Lexan® Face Shield, Clear
- Item# FS-18L
- Premium Molded Lexan® Face Shield, Clear Shield, 10” x 18.5” x .078”, Molded Cylinder Lexan® Polycarbonate*
- Clear Shield ONLY
- 18 inches wide Lexan shield
- 10” x 18.5” x .078”
- Molded Cylinder Lexan® PC
- The hole pattern is "universal", meaning that it will fit all Elvex carriers as well as many competitive headgear.
- Lexan™ is a General Electric brand name for Polycarbonate.
- The face shield is ANSI Z87.1 Compliant
- Lexan® (trademark of SABIC IP), is a superior quality, optical grade, highly impact resistant and heat tolerant material (up to 265°F), with limited scratch resistance.
- Lexan® offers UV absorption characteristics 99% between 180-380 nm.
- Polycarbonate (PC) is a non-proprietary high quality material with similar performance characteristics to Lexan.
- Headgear sold separately
- For use with the HG-25 Ratchet headgear
WARNING - This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.