HexArmor 9000 Series™ 9013, Cut A8, Dipped Palm, Cut 4 Knit Shell
- The versatile 9000 Series™ offers a line of palm-coated knit gloves, supplemented with SuperFabric® brand materials, and purpose-built for a variety of industrial applications.
- An ISEA Level A8 cut-resistant interior palm protects users from lacerations and industrial punctures, while a fiber-blend shell offers differing levels of cut protection, flexibility, and dexterity.
- Each product in the 9000 Series™ features a unique palm dip, maintaining the highest grip in varying conditions, while increasing abrasion resistance and extending product life.
- SuperFabric® brand material palm provides ISEA Level A8 cut resistance and maintains the highest level of protection available in the industry.
- Shell is comprised of a high-performance polyethylene fiber and glass fiber blend, offering top-level flexibility and comfort with Level 4 cut protection on the back of hand.
- Black sandy nitrile palm dip increases snag and abrasion resistance, and provides exceptional grip for heavy oil and dry situations.
- Machine Washable
- CE Cut Score: 4543
- ANSI/ISEA Cut: Level 5 / A8
- Gram Score: 5022
- Sizes Available: 7/S, 8/M, 9/L, 10/XL, 11/XXL
- Glove Care
- Sizing Chart PDF
WARNING - This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.