Motorola RM Series Radio MURS FCC license free
MURS, 2 Watt, 5 Channel Radio
- MURS = FCC license free Radio
- Empower your team with a faster way to communicate.
- The RMM2050 on-site two-way business radio helps you communicate instantly, without missing a beat.
- With crisp, clear audio throughout the workplace and exceptional durability, the RMU2050 won’t quit in high noise, harsh conditions, and high use.
- The RMM2050 operates on 5 MURS business exclusive frequencies and is FCC license free.
- Enhanced audio quality, a rugged design and versatile HTML-based customer programming software, make this radio an exceptional choice for all of your on-site business needs.
- Advanced features such as customized channel announcement keep your hands free, so you can focus on the task at hand.
- NOAA Weather Alerts automatically notify you of official weather
warnings, watches and forecasts so you can prepare your workforce.
- Whether you’re coordinating resources at the construction site or on the manufacturing line, the RMM2050 two-way radio is tested to last.
- Unleash the power of your RM series radio with accessories that are comfortable, durable and discreet to fit the way you work.
Features and Benefits:
- Business-Exclusive Frequencies: Operates on 5 MURS FCC license free frequencies and features 219 PL/DPL codes, including 6 customizable codes to help ensure a clear signal.
- Enhanced audio quality:
Powerful 1500 mW speaker ensures clear communication without distracting feedback in noisy conditions.
- Rugged design:
Meets military specifications for sealing against dust, wind, shock, vibration and other adverse conditions.
- These radios also undergo Motorola’s exclusive Accelerated Life Testing (ALT) that simulates up to 5 years of field use.
- NOAA Weather Radio with Alerts: (NWR) Channel 8 is
pre-assigned to receive official National Weather Service warnings,
watches, forecasts and other hazard information 24 hours a day, 7 days a
- The Weather Channel configuration can be customized based on geographic location.
- Channel Announcement with Voice Alias: Leave your radio on your belt and know exactly what channel you are communicating on.
- Customize your list of channels by selecting from 16 pre-recorded work functions, such as security, customer service, cashier, etc.* (*Advanced features via customer programming software (CPS).)
- Advanced Voice Activation (VOX): Enables hands-free operation with or without the use of optional accessories.
- Power and Coverage:
2 Watt MURS radio provides coverage up to 220,000 Sq. Ft or 13 Floors.** (**Coverage will vary based on terrain, conditions, and the radio model used.)
- Up to 15 hours with battery save on or up to 12 hours without battery save
- Antimicrobial Coating:
Helps prevent the growth of mold and germs on the surface of the radio
- Customer Programming Software (CPS): CPS software provides a modern graphical user interface, allowing access to advanced features.
- Adding RM Series radios to your existing radios fleet is easier than ever. (CPS is available as free Internet download. Separate programming cable required.)
RM series radios ship standard with a carry holster with a swivel belt clip that lets you rotate the radio to fit comfortably.
- Re-use RDX series audio accessories for flexible and dependable performance.
- Simplified cloning: Quickly copies settings from radio to radio (between RM series radios or between RM and RDX series radios).
- Cloning is done with radio-to-radio cloning cable or through the multi-unit charger.
- Tricolor LED interface:
Allows users to identify radio features and status.
- Disable Channel: Allows users to disable and skip undesirable channels via the customer programming software (CPS)
Included in Purchase Price:
- RM Series RMM2050 Radio
- Standard Li-Ion Battery, 2150 MaH Rechargeable Battery
- Standard Charging Tray
- Carry Holster w/ Swivel Belt Clip
- User’s Guide
- Warranty Card - 1 Year Warranty
2 Way Radios.
WARNING - This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.