Bulwark FR Uniform Shirt - Nomex IIIA - 4.5oz
- NFPA 2112
- Banded, topstitched collar
- Two chest pockets with button flap closures and sewn-in pencil stall
- Placket front with button closure
- Topstitched cuff with adjustable button closure
- Tailored sleeve placket
- Care: Home Wash and Light Soil Wash
- Fabric: Flame-resistant, 4.5 oz. (150 g/m²) Nomex® IIIA (93% Nomex® Aramid / 5% Kevlar® Aramid / 2% Other Fiber)
- Protection: Arc Rating ATPV 4.1 calories/cm²
- Colors: Gulf Blue (GB), Navy (NV), Royal Blue (RB), Tan (TN)
- LIGHTWEIGHT. BREATHABLE. INHERENTLY FLAME-RESISTANT.
- DuPont Nomex® IIIA (93% Nomex® Aramid/5% Kevlar® Aramid/2% Other
Fiber) garments are extremely durable, so they aren't damaged by
- Nomex® IIIA apparel is preferred by workers in petrochemical and
refinery environments and makes a great choice for electric and gas
**Not all sizes on the Sizing Chart are available online, the sizes not
being advertised online or custom sizes can be ordered by calling 877-844-3101, we will have them custom made.
How to Measure a Chest
WARNING - This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.