Dutch Hill ELT3000 Extended Length Tripod
- The ELT3000 has all the features of the popular Dutch Hill 2000 series but with the benefit of extended length.
- Wide Frame extension leg design
- Fiberglass composite legs don't shrink and swell with changes in moisture
- Thermoplastic, stainless and aluminum components for durability and corrosion resistance
- Quick Lock positive clamping leg adjustment provides for quick and easy setups
- Replaceable stainless steel foot point
- Mechanically fastened parts (not glued on) for easy replacement
- 5 year warranty
- Weight: 16 lbs. (7.27 kg)
- Capacity test: 100 lbs. (45.5 kg)
- Length extended: 93” (236 cm)
- Length collapsed: 53” (135 cm)
- Head Area: 25”² (63.5 cm²)
- Head: Composite
- Max work load: 50lbs (22.6 kg)
- Color: Yellow
- Warranty 5 years
General Dutch Hill Tripod Info:
- All Dutch Hill tripods are made with composite parts for superior strength.
- The result is a product that will provide a stable and accurate platform and provide many years of service.
- Dutch Hill offers two types of legs constructed of pultruded tubing with your choice of reinforcement.
- The standard tubing reinforcement is fiberglass, it offers high durability.
- The optional choice is carbon-fiber, it offers lighter weight and greater stiffness.
- The feet and intermediate brackets are all made of Valox®, a
thermoplastic that offers excellent dimensional stability and resistance
to harsh conditions like cold, moisture and chemicals.
- The two types of heads offered are made of either Valox® (composite) or aluminum.
- Fasteners and components used on Dutch Hill tripods are made of stainless steel or aluminum for excellent corrosion
WARNING - This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.