- Almost a goggle!
- Elvex Go-Specs™, GG-40, primary objective is to provide an extra measure of protection in dusty and dirty environments.
- Wind blown particles such as dust, sand, cement, chemicals can cause serious eye irritation and damage.
- On Close-Out, Limited Supply Available, Quantity available is marked
Features and Benefits:
- Impact resistant molded lens with SuperCoat™ anti-fog coating
- 1.8 mm thick Polycarbonate lens with a base 6 curvature
- Soft and flexible foam seal
- Angle adjustable temples
- 99% UV protection for UV A, B and C, 180-380 nm.
- Complies with ANSI Z87.1-2010 (+)
- High velocity impact resistant
- WELGG40CAF; Splash, Foam Lined, Impact Spectacle, Go-Specs with clear anti-fog coated lens (Former item# GG-40C-AF)
- WELGG40GAF; Splash, Foam Lined, Impact Spectacle, Go-Specs with gray anti-fog coated lens (Former item# GG-40G-AF)
WARNING - This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.