SECO Eclipse Nodal Point Prism Assembly
- The Eclipse™ prism assembly features a 62-mm hermetically sealed, water-resistant, nitrogen-filled prism canister.
- The prism can be set at a -40 mm true nodal point constant which offers optimal angle measurements, even when tilting the prism in either the horizontal or vertical axis.
- Unlike most tilting prisms, the optical center of the prism stays on point.
- The tilting prism holder, canister and target are constructed of DuPont Zytel.
- It includes a reversible, two-color target (black & white / black & yellow) and a peep sight collimator.
- A -30 mm adapter is included.
(Can purchase 6410-018; Zero offset adapter separately)
- Height from base of prism to center of glass: 0.38 ft (115 mm).
- Weighs 1.15 lb (0.52 kg)
- 6400-00 - 62mm Eclipse Prism Assembly
6410-018 - 0 Offset Adapter for Eclipse Prism Assembly - Discontinued
WARNING - This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.