Bad Elf GPS Pro+
- Worldwide Bluetooth GPS 2.5 meter accuracy for Aviation, GIS and Mapping
Bluetooth GPS + GLONASS Receiver & Datalogger with Barometric Sensor,
USB File System Support, and Streaming NMEA GPS Output:
- The original Bad Elf GPS Pro received rave reviews from the most demanding customers in military, commercial, and private aviation.
- The new Bad Elf GPS Pro+ adds GLONASS satellite capability, USB file system access to data logs, and a barometric sensor for altitude.
- This GPS receiver, with 24 hour battery life and the capacity to log a full week on the road, just got better.
- Instantly add GPS location support for your supported Android, iOS, or Windows devices via Bluetooth.
- Connect up to three devices at once.
- View GPS + GLONASS status quickly with the backlit LCD.
- All day battery life allows you to track for up to 35 hours.
- Log up to 66 hours of trip position data directly on your Bad Elf GPS Pro+.
- Access your data logs directly from any PC or Mac using the included USB cable. GPS appears just like a USB thumb drive.
- USB connectivity to PC or Mac provides streaming NMEA GPS data.
- Obtain altitude from GPS and from the built-in barometer.
- High performance 66 channel GPS + GLONASS receiver provides latitude, longitude, altitude, speed, and GPS track.
- Accurate to 2.5m (9 ft) up to 60,000 ft and 1000 mph.
- Quickly acquires satellite lock without cell tower assistance. Hot start time as quick as 2 seconds.
- No internet connection or monthly subscription required.
- IPX4 water resistance makes this device ready for outdoors.
- The Bad Elf GPS Pro+ meets all requirements under Apple's MFi program, and works great with any location-based app in the App Store.
- To simplify your search for great apps, Bad Elf categorized many Apps that they know work well with the Bad Elf GPS Pro+ by your favorite activities.
- The GPS Pro+ works out of the box with all location services aware iOS apps.
- Apps that integrate the Bad Elf SDK can access the advanced features available for complete integration into your app on any platform.
- Bad Elf has begun working with several developers to support the GPS Pro+ directly. .
Affordable & Simple to Use:
- At Bad Elf, we strive to create high quality, dependable products consistent with Apple's philosophy of "It just works!"
- Just turn on your Bad Elf GNSS Receiver and get to work.
- No complicated setup.
- Extra long battery life.
- No hassles.
- BE-GPS-2300 GPS Pro+ device
- 3ft (90cm) Mini-USB cable for charging
- 12-24V DC vehicle USB charger
- Detachable Neck Lanyard
- User's Manual
2.5 meter accuracy1
- Update Rate: - 1-10 hZ position update rate
- Lock Time:
Typically less than 45 seconds
- Altitude: 60,000ft / 18,000m maximum
1000mph / 1,600kph maximum
66-channel GPS + GLONASS receiver
WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS
GGA, GSA, GSV, RMC - Talker ID's GP,GL,GN
~65 hour datalogger memory at 1hz
iOS, Android, Windows
- Mobile App:
Bad Elf GPS App requires iOS 8.0+
Bluetooth SPP, USB Serial
- Battery Powered:
14°F to 140°F (-10°C to 60°C)
- Externally Powered:
-22°F to 140°F (-30°C to 60°C)
- Charging Temp:
41°F to 113°F (5°C to 45°C)
- Storage Temp:
-22°F to 140°F (-30°C to 60°C)
- USB Port:
Mini-USB port for charging and ElfPort expansion
Internal Barometer (accuracy ~1 meter)
128x96 dot LCD screen with backlight
Field upgradeable via iOS app or via USB
3" x 2.4" x 0.7" (76.5mm x 61.5mm x 17.5mm)
3.2 oz (90 grams)
1In ideal conditions, unobstructed view, with SBAS lock, device allowed to settle for at least 2 minutes
WARNING - This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.