Bad Elf GNSS Surveyor
- For real-time 1 meter* accuracy in GIS, Mapping, Agriculture, & More!
Bluetooth GNSS Receiver & Datalogger with Barometric Sensor:
- The Bad Elf GNSS Surveyor delivers ~1-meter positioning out of the box to the iPad for use in GIS, mapping, agriculture, and survey activities.
- The GNSS Surveyor can record raw data and produce RINEX through the Bad Elf application for your post-processing needs.
- Supports Differential GPS (DGPS) Corrections
- Post Processing Ready
Mapping-Grade GPS, Powered by Bad Elf:
- The GNSS Surveyor is the most affordable 1 meter GNSS receiver available on the market today, and it works with a variety of GIS apps.
- Looking to learn more about use in GIS, ask about our GIS Resources for detailed information and advanced usage.
- The GNSS Surveyor works out of the box with all location services aware iOS apps, but apps that integrate the Bad Elf SDK can access the advanced data and features available for sub-meter accuracy.
- Bad Elf has begun working with several developers to support the GNSS Surveyor directly.
Affordable & Simple to Use:
- At Bad Elf, they strive to create high quality, dependable products consistent with Apple's philosophy of "It just works!"
- Just turn on your Bad Elf GNSS Receiver and get to work.
- No complicated setup.
- Extra long battery life.
- No hassles.
- Stationary high precision GNSS as low as 1m out of the box with PPP in regions with SBAS coverage
- Post-processing support via RINEX conversion available in the Bad Elf app
- Differential GPS (DGPS) supported using Internet delivered RTCM 2.3 via built-in NTRIP client.
- 56 channel receiver supports GPS (US) and QZSS (Japan) constellations with SBAS (WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS), or GLONASS (Russia)
- Obtain altitude from GPS or from the built-in barometer, which can be calibrated to a known altitude or pressure
- No internet connection or monthly subscription required
- View GPS or GLONASS status quickly with the backlit LCD
- All day battery life allows you to track for up to 35 hours (24 hours when streaming over Bluetooth)
- Access data logs directly from any PC or Mac using the included USB cable. GPS appears just like a USB thumb drive
- USB connectivity to PC or Mac provides streaming data, raw or NMEA
- Quickly acquires satellite lock without cell tower assistance. Hot start time
as quick as 1 second.
- IPX4 splash resistance makes this device ready for outdoors.
- BE-GPS-3300 GNSS Surveyor accessory
- 3ft (90cm) Mini-USB cable for charging
- 12-24V DC vehicle USB charger
- Detachable Neck Lanyard
- User's Manual
- Accuracy (stationary):
~1 meter with SBAS+PPP1
- Accuracy (kinematic):
- Lock Time:
Typically less than 45 seconds
56-channel u-blox7 engine2 - GPS L1 C/A, GLONASS L1 FDMA, QZSS L1 C/A
WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS
GGA, GLL, GSA, GSV, RMC, VTG, TXT
RTCM 2.3 code correction support
~65 hour datalogger memory at 1hz
iOS, Android, Windows
- Mobile App:
The Bad Elf GPS App requires iOS 8.0+
Bluetooth SPP, USB Serial
- Battery Powered:
14°F to 140°F (-10°C to 60°C)
- Externally Powered:
-22°F to 140°F (-30°C to 60°C)
- Charging Temp:
41°F to 113°F (5°C to 45°C)
- Storage Temp:
-22°F to 140°F (-30°C to 60°C)
- USB Port:
Mini-USB port for charging and ElfPort expansion
Internal Barometer (accuracy ~1 meter)
128x96 dot LCD screen with backlight
Field upgradeable via iOS app or via USB
3" x 2.4" x 0.7" (76.5mm x 61.5mm x 17.5mm)
3.2 oz (90 grams)
1In ideal conditions, unobstructed view, with SBAS lock, device allowed to settle for at least 2 minutes
2Navigation possible on GPS/QZSS or GLONASS, simultaneous operation not available
WARNING - This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.