- The GT2000ADC is Dutch Hill's sturdy, standard, & most popular tripod around, ready to meet the demands of its profession with a new dual Clamp
- Wide Frame extension leg design
- Fiberglass composite legs don't shrink and swell with changes in moisture.
- Thermoplastic, stainless and aluminum components for durability and corrosion resistance
- Dual Locks: Quick Lock positive clamping leg adjustment & a Metal Twist Lock on the Lower Leg
- Replaceable stainless steel foot point
- Mechanically fastened parts (not glued on) for easy replacement
- Weight: 13lbs
- Capacity test: 100lb
- Length extended: 70.5"
- Length collapsed: 44"
- Head area: 25"
- Head: Aluminum
- Max. work load: 50lb
- Color: Yellow
- 5 year warranty
General Dutch Hill Tripod Info:
- All Dutch Hill tripods are made with composite parts for superior strength.
- The result is a product that will provide a stable and accurate platform and provide many years of service.
- Dutch Hill offers two types of legs constructed of pultruded tubing with your choice of reinforcement.
- The standard tubing reinforcement is fiberglass, it offers high durability.
- The optional choice is carbon-fiber, it offers lighter weight and greater stiffness.
- The feet and intermediate brackets are all made of Valox®, a
thermoplastic that offers excellent dimensional stability and resistance
to harsh conditions like cold, moisture and chemicals.
- The two types of heads offered are made of either Valox® (composite) or aluminum.
- Fasteners and components used on Dutch Hill tripods are made of stainless steel or aluminum for excellent corrosion resistance.
Professional Surveying Equipment