Mag nails, are used for land surveying and construction layout when
critical points are needed to be set in asphalt, wood, or other surfaces that a nail could be set into.
- Since most of the points that are set,
end up in the real world, we have to be able to visually find them in
- In addition the points set by one particular surveyor may
need to be recovered by another Surveyor.
- Hardened MAG Nails have become the preferred nail among surveyors worldwide.
- It out performs any survey nail, period!
- 100 Nails Per Box, 12 Boxes per Case
Benefits of the MAGNAIL include:
Magnetically enhanced nail makes it easier to find it farther below the surface.
A Larger center point on the Magnail makes them easier to use.
More durable material means the head will not break off during installation.
Zinc Plated- ROHS European Compliant.
Coated with an environmentally friendly zinc and clear chromate, makes MAGNAILS more resistant to corrosion.
- MAG NAIL is your replacement survey nail for PK or Parker Kalon (PK Nails)
- 24750: 3/4" Length x 1/8" Head, 100 nails/box
- 241000: 1" Length x 5/32" Head, 100 nails/box
- 241250: 1-1/4" Length x 3/16" Head, 100 nails/box
- 241500: 1-1/2" Length x 1/4" Head, 100 nails/box
- 242000: 2" Length x 1/4" Head, 100 nails/box
- 242500: 2-1/2" Length x 1/4" Head, 100 nails/box
- 243500: 3-1/2" Length x 1/4" Head, 100 nails/box *NEW
See our entire catalog of
Land Surveying Equipment